Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ellie is 10 weeks old!

--EDIT--- I thought this had posted weeks ago but just realized it never uploaded! Same goes with the next post.

Eleanore is 10 weeks old today! She's growing so quickly... She weighed in at 11 lbs 14 oz the other day. She's batting at objects, grabbing onto them occasionally. She's also super smiley and talkative, and she'll smile at just about anyone. :-)

James has been doing well also, he's talking more and more each day. He likes to chant "Mommy eat" and "daddy eat" at the table, and he says "pull!" and "book" a lot. He also has been saying "mommy is sick" since I have a cold. He'll often pull out a five or six word sentence out of nowhere. I love it!

Recent activities include me taking James to just see Santa (not sit on his lap), making a Jesus scene craft, James playing carols with Eliot, and making cookies together.

Here are some of the pics I have on my phone... I'll try to upload some of the nicer camera ones soon.





























No comments:

Post a Comment