Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone (a day late). We had a wonderful relaxed Thanksgiving at Grandpa's house... James enjoyed getting into all kinds of trouble, including reprogramming the cable box and figuring out how to open the handle to get into Grandpa's room. James is cutting either anothe rmolar or a canine, so he was pretty crabby most of the day. He didn't want to eat anythig really, and I managed to get part of a roll into him and a banana before he called it quits. He ate better today, even trying some of the cranberry sauce. Still won't touch the turkey though... he seems to be on a self-imposed fruit/carb/dairly diet and won't touch vegetables or meat. I'm hoping he grows out of it and am just trying to give him as much good food as I can that he will eat without throwing it on the floor.

This morning, I woke up before dawn to drive my dad to the airport and to hit the black friday sales! I saved hundreds on things we've been waiting to buy for awhile that just happened to be on sale... one of those items was a new PC for me!! I am so excited to be typing this from a brand-new super-fast Samsung i7 750GB 6G Ram 15" screen laptop. It has an amazing video card and LOTS of space so I can actually edit videos again (I had to stop because my old computer ran out of space to be able to edit). I am truly happy with my purchase, and, while transitioning back to a PC after a Mac has been bumpy, I'm figuring it out and like quite a few things more than my mac anyway. They did a good job with windows 7, and it is pretty user-friendly. So Merry Christmas to me, a bit early. :-)

Please enjoy this pics of James from Thanksgiving... sorry I didn't get more shots, he's impossible to catch with a camera because he's always moving!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment