Monday, September 3, 2012

Happenings

Well, since I am 2 days away from being full term (37 weeks) with this kiddo and mostly done with all our exciting adventures and projects, I thought I'd do a quick post about what we are doing while we wait for our new baby girl.

James is chatting up a storm, though it's not always easy to understand him. He's be saying something that sounds like "broke" when things are turned off, more specifically "I broke" or "It broke." He also says "knock knock" when he knocks on doors, and, one of his favorite phrases, "I need it!" We also hear a lot of no no no or his variation "Nowie" which is just darn cute. He's using a pretty complex mix of sign language and semi-gibberish to get his point across, but he is communicating almost constantly and wants to know what everything is and why it is doing what it is doing.

Eliot is still in between semesters but doing some course prep, and I am just trying to get through the day. I have terrible heartburn that keeps me up and night and I spend most of my days limping around because my hips hurt so badly.

I spent this evening backing up pics, deleting things on the cameras so we have room, and making lullaby and relaxing music playlists for labor. Of course, I didn't really use them last time... but it's good to be prepared. My bags are mostly packed for the birth center/hospital, and the nursery is pretty much completed. And so we wait...

And while we wait, here are some of my favorite pics from the last few weeks!
















Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment