Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ellie's first Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I've been home all day with the kiddos while Eliot is at work, so nothing too exciting is happening. I was going to try to get out of the house and go to Costco to get my ink refilled, but then Ellie decided to nap all morning (YAY!) and woke up in time for James to go down for his nap. Maybe we will take a walk this afternoon... it is warm and sunny and feels like SPRING!

I made the kids some valentines using my new Sihouette Cameo that Eliot got me for Christmas. I also got them some small treats and a book each... nothing big, but something to mark the day. I also made the kids matching clothes... a tie for James and a circle skirt for Ellie. They will only be small and let me do this for so long, so I have to take advantage of this time while I can!

Other than that... James and I danced around to some "love" music today, and watched A Charlie Brown Valentine. We also played with his library... he's starting to get into pretend play more and we play-acted checking out books and putting them on the "shelves."

I also have a gift for my sweetheart... but I haven't given it to him yet so I can't post about it here! :-)

Here are the Valentine pics from my amazing Canon EOS T3 camera in an album... they turned out well!
Valentine's Day 2013


And here are a few from my phone:





























No comments:

Post a Comment