Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, a little late... but we did have a great first Valentine's day with James! We took him out to brunch at Elmers and he enjoyed some mum mum and apples with oatmeal and cinnamon. He also enjoyed chewing on Sophie! I gave him and Eliot valentines that I made, and we had a lovely time. Here are some pics from our brunch:






We also took some pics at home...






Enjoying a gift from Mimi Helen


After James went to sleep, Eliot and I enjoyed a home-cooked meal of prime rib, berry pie, and mashed potatoes. (I made the pie for Eliot, he made the prime rib for me). We had a lovely evening together reminiscing about our many adventures together and finished the night by watching our 2006 Seattle dvd that I made of our first apartment together. :-) Altogether, quite a perfect Valentine's day!

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment