Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I think I'll go for a walk outside...

It's springtime! The tree is blooming in our front yard and all the flowers are coming up. It was so warm and sunny today that we all went as a family to Hendrick's park to see what's in bloom.



Oregon grape in bloom




I also wanted to post my latest project... an Easter vest and bow tie I made for James out of a pair of my dad's old dress pants! I haven't really made too many clothes, so it was a learning experience (I made it too small and had to add in a panel in the back) but I am happy with the way it turned out!


Here are a few pics I love of James from the past few days:






These were a few more from his 9th month celebration that I didn't post yet:
Dinner at Red Robin


Having cantaloupe for the first time from dad's entree!


At home...


He rolled all the way out to the entry way by himself!



As always, there are a few more pics in the "James's Tenth Month" album, which you can find via the link on the right side of the blog. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment