Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Maybe it's me...

Everything seems to irritate the heck out of me these days. I've had to resort to telling myself to calm down and breath before I retaliate against something... I mean, people don't know that they are being irritating, right? And it's probably just the pregnancy hormones, right?

*SIGH*

Little things set me off, like insensitive comments, flaky people, my dropping something 3 times in a row, etc. I can't even explain WHY some things irritate me, they just DO. I mean, it's just really, REALLY irritating. Ugh!

On the other side of things, I cried at what I think was a Lowes commercial the other day when it showed a family member coming home for Christmas and surprising her family because they thought she couldn't come. I also tear up every time I see Disneyland ads with the whole family together having fun and making memories. Those people really know their audience! I can't wait till it is our little family going to those places. :-)

I would also like to point out that I am still having my food aversion to butternut squash (ugh, makes my stomach turn just to write it) so please please please nobody mention it to me this Thanksgiving. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment