Saturday, November 28, 2009

Weekly survey- Week 11

How far along? 11 weeks, 6 days

Total weight gain/loss: I'll let you know next week when I get weighed!

Sleep: Takes about a billion trips to the bathroom before I can get to sleep around 4am (after lots of high-protein snacks). Sucks to be up so late still.

Best moment this week: Seeing the cat and Eliot curled up together asleep.

Symptoms: Skin breaking out, HUNGRY, get tired and dizzy easily, mood swings, food cravings (particularly salty foods), light cramping on and off, vivid dreams/nightmares

Symptoms I DON'T have: Morning sickness since I sleep till noon to avoid it!

Gender: Hm... Girl? Boy? I go back and forth. Leaning more towards girl this week.

What I miss: A great big Lemon Drop cocktail. Do they make virgin lemon drops?

What I am looking forward to: Our next appt on the 4th when we may get to hear the heartbeat and CHRISTMAS TIME! What a great time of year!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't be like Scarlett O'Hara.

Milestones: Symptoms starting to decrease and I feel a bit better as we head towards the second trimester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment