Friday, November 13, 2009

Waiting

I know everyone says this pregnancy will fly by and I will miss this special experience, I am having a hard time being patient... I want to see our little one in our arms, safe and sound. I know that God is in control of all of this, and He will hold our child in His arms until he hands them to us (and then of course He holds us all).
This song I heard on the radio this morning has been going through my head all day... how fitting for me in this time of life when I am anxious for the next step but so very thankful for the current blessing I've been given today. I am SERVE and WORSHIP in this time of waiting, not be obsessed about baby gear, finances or the million things that can go wrong. My job is to simply SERVE and WORSHIP. How succinctly put.

"I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait

I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord"
~John Waller



"I am waiting for the Lord, my soul is waiting for Him, and my hope is in His Word." Psalms 130:5

No comments:

Post a Comment