Monday, March 15, 2010

Kelly's Closet Free Diaper Sale

Just in case anyone is planning on ordering any BumGenius or Flip diapers off our registry, I just found out about this awesome coupon for a free All-in-one diaper.

Basically, if you order $10 or more of Flip, Bumgenius, or Econobum diaper products on Kelly's closet then you get a FREE BumGenius all-in-one diaper (worth about $16). You just enter the code BGMAGAIO at checkout and specify which size you want (preferably xs or sm) with three color choices in the comments section. I just ordered some diaper doublers for $10.95 and am getting a free diaper with this coupon!!

Here is the page with more info: Free BumGenius AIO sale.

Just keeping everyone informed! I like to save people money! :-)

I got a few early gifts from some lovely Chorale members this weekend who can't make it to the shower. I'll include pics and descriptions with the big shower update later! I am so grateful and humbled by everyone's generosity... it's so wonderful to have a community of people supporting us raising this kiddo. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment