Thursday, March 11, 2010

Weekly survey- Week 26

How far along: 26 weeks, 5 days

Cravings: Hot fudge syrup

Sleep: Up every two hours, very crazy dreams, and I'm so hot all the time I don't need covers anymore.

Best moment this week: Watching the Marriage Ref and cuddling on the couch with Eliot, and seeing the baby kick from the OUTSIDE of my tummy!

New symptoms: Feeling fatigued again, even after exercising and eating well. I also can't get off the floor without it being a big ordeal, and I whimper when I drop something because it means I have to figure out a way to pick it up.

What I miss: Long nights of uninterrupted sleep!

What I am looking forward to: Our birth classes this month! And our anniversary trip to the beach. :-)

Projects for this week: Hanging the pig picture and wall organizer, and putting up new blinds in the nursery.

Silly pregnant moment of the week: Hitting my stomach whenever I open a door because I'm not used to it being there!

Milestones: This is the LAST week of my second trimester! Well, some people say it starts week 28, but all my books say 27 is the start of the third trimester. Goodness, time has flown by. Only 93 days left to go! Oh my...

No comments:

Post a Comment