Monday, August 2, 2010

Clothing dilemma

So I am 6 weeks post-partum, and somehow I guess I was expecting the pounds to magically melt off me (ha!) since I was breastfeeding. Not so... While I have lost a lot of my pregnancy weight, I still have a ways to go... and no clothes to wear in the process. I am between my pre-pregnancy and maternity pant sizes, and I am nursing so I can't really wear my pre-pregnancy shirts (the ones that do fit) without exposing my stomach to the world (which looks like a cougar attacked it due to the stretch marks).

Needless to say, I am having a clothing crisis.

I found some beautiful nursing clothes at motherwear.com, but I can only afford maybe a shirt a month at this point. So it will take me awhile to have a wardrobe that consists of more than 3 shirts (and no pants, apparently).

I hardly had anything that fit the last few weeks of my pregnancy also... so I feel like I haven't fit into my clothes properly in months. It's unbelievably frustrating and makes me feel like staying at home in my pajamas is the better option.

Anyway, I just needed to vent. I also have no excuse now for not exercising... and that's frustrating too since I am so tired and am having a hard time finding time to do so in between diaper changes and feedings. *sigh*

Gotta run... James needs to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment