Sunday, August 8, 2010

James is 7 weeks old!

Yesterday James hit the 7-week mark! My little boy is growing so fast! We celebrated by going to his FIRST Mariner's game! He had a ton of fun up until the 6th inning or so when we ran out of expressed milk in bottles and I couldn't nurse him (every time I could get him to latch, the crowd would cheer and he'd startle and unlatch... and the nursing lounge I tried to go to had a sign on it that said "occupied"). So he got really hungry and cranky and we decided to go to the car for a break. But other than that we all had a great time.

Here are some pics from James's first Mariner's game!




















It was "Vampire Night" and the whole town of Forks had tickets in the upper deck, and Rob Pattinson ("Edward") gave the first pitch to the actress who played Alice in the Twilight movies. This is a pic of Rob.



They even gave us this certificate to commemorate his first Mariner's game!


We're so proud of our little baseball fan. We even get to take him to another one in September because this one was an impromptu trip. He did so well traveling in the car and only got cranky after the game because we couldn't feed him soon enough. But I think he liked it, based on all his smiles. :-)

Oh, and here is a bit of James "talking" to us as he does now. Sorry it's a bit blurry... we take what we can get!

6 comments:

  1. What a perfectly beautiful voice! Like an angel's.
    Please post more clips like this one. It's delightful to hear James "talk" or "sing."

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I LOVE the pictures, too! They are precious! I especially love the one of him sleeping with his finger to his forehead, like he is dreaming a deep mathematical theorem, and the two with him laughing. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to post more videos... most of my recording is done with our better camcorder and it is harder to transfer to the computer and post. I'll see what I can do though.

    Glad you like the pics... he's pretty darn cute when he smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane- I think that sometimes too! We sing together. :-)

    ReplyDelete