Saturday, August 14, 2010

James is 8 weeks old!

James is 8 weeks old today! And since Eliot's been in Scotland and I've not had time to eat nor sleep without people coming to help, I'm going to make this short.

New developments:

-Holds head up on his own 80% of the time
-Recognizes Eliot and me and responds by smiling
-Occasionally sleeps 4-hour stretches
-Knows the difference between night and day (but still gets up at night)
-Bats at objects with his hands (which are still mostly closed fists)
-Tracks me with his eyes and head if I move around the room

And some pics for your enjoyment:









Meeting Great-Aunt Diane!


1 comment:

  1. Awwww . . . love the pix, especially the one with hands up while sleeping! Extreme cuteness! What's the line from "Where the Wild Things Are?"
    "I'll eat you up, I love you so!_

    ReplyDelete