Friday, October 9, 2009

And the waiting begins....

I am just starting to realize how LONG nine months is going to be, and how fast it will fly by without me realizing it at the same time. I have to wait almost a whole month before I can see a doctor, and possibly see this little bean. Sigh. I know I should cherish each moment, but I just keep thinking about all the things that can go wrong and how we could lose the baby, and since some friends of ours just lost their little girl at 27 weeks, all this stuff is at the forefront of my mind. I know that God is taking care of our family and I just need to trust him... that helps me to sleep at night. But it's hard to not know if everything is ok with this pregnancy or if something will go wrong, and I won't even have an inkling about what is going on inside me for another month!

Patience. I'm glad to have nine months to prepare for everything, and at the same time I wish I could know if everything is going to be ok.... Prayers, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment