Saturday, October 3, 2009

Celebrate good times, COME ON!

Tonight To-be Aunt Lindy and Uncle Nathan brought Levi and Asher over for a visit to celebrate, bringing brats (the hot dogs, not the kids!), chips, and beer (root, for me too!). We also had the pleasure of going out last night with our wonderful friends Jake and Jodi for dinner at the Olive Garden... we feel so blessed to have so many people be so happy for us and want to celebrate!! Here are some pics from our visit from Nathan and Lindy:
From Baby stuff!

From Baby stuff!

From Baby stuff!


I am feeling pretty fatigued and a little nauseous in the evenings, but other than that I'm pretty good. I had some nightmares last night about a zombie attack, and it was so vivid it woke me up. I am hoping that is a trend that doesn't continue....

Monday I will call around and (hopefully!) make a doctor's appt, not to mention figure out how to get a flu shot. I can't believe how expecting has made us so busy already!

Thanks to everyone for being so supportive in prayer and otherwise. We really, truly appreciate it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment