Wednesday, October 21, 2009

H1N1- Piggy flu decision

Well, I think I will probably get the H1N1 vaccine when it becomes available, though I hear today it will be delayed in some places till November or December, so we'll see if my doctor has it yet. I've decided that I'd rather get a shot considered safe than risk getting the flu when I'm out and about or have to live a hermit-ish life for the next 8 months.

I will still talk to my doctor about it, but unless she tells me I really don't need it, I think it's better to be safe than sorry.

Today I am making biscotti and preparing the meat filling for homemade ravioli I am making tomorrow. That's about all I can handle for the day, besides maybe some watering of plants... I just get tired too easily. Oh well, it will be worth it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment