Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I hate butternut squash.

The very sight of butternut squash makes my stomach turn and causes me to gag uncontrollably. The smell of it is even worse. I used to love it, and now anything that resembles it makes me nauseous, including a cartoon character on Veggie Tales that was designed as a squash. Seriously.

Unfortunately, anything that remotely looks like it can be related to the squash in question is included in this category. So far, sweet potatoes and, unfortunately, pumpkins fall into this category. I am ok with the sight of pumpkins, but we are supposed to carve them on Friday and I am freaking out that I won't be able to stand the sight of them. And yet I am so excited about those baked pumpkin seeds.... I am so torn!

Also, just for the record, I did get my seasonal flu shot yesterday, but not the H1N1 because they are all out in the area. As a result, my arm has hurt for the last 24 hrs (my LEFT arm, which sucks because I am supposed to sleep on my LEFT side), and I had a low grade fever last night which didn't help my attempts to sleep. Not that I'm complaining or anything. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment