Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's official!

I definitely felt the baby kick last night! I was reading in bed around 3am and I felt a feeling like popcorn popping or a bubble bursting multiple times in my lower abdomen... it happened about 5 or 6 times and then it stopped and never happened again. But it was amazing, especially because I've been wondering if the baby is ok in there, and God provided the confirmation I need for peace of mind.

Today I got our changing table mattress and dug out a cover to put over it from a bunch of stuff Lindy and Nathan gave me from the boys. After I get a few baskets from Ross and our cloth diapers, I will be completely done with the changing station!

I would like to get a bulk of the nursery done while I am in my second trimester and can still move around comfortably, and I think we are well on our way to do just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment