Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Popcorn, anyone?

Every once in awhile, when I'm curled up, I feel the slightest weird feeling in my abdomen, kind of like popcorn popping. I am pretty sure it is our little one since I've never felt anything like it before, and it feels different than the pulling/stretching sensation I've had for weeks. It doesn't happen all the time or even every day, but I am relatively sure our little one is kicking me!

Also, I am thinking about ordering our crib in the next week or so and starting to get the nursery in order while I am in my second trimester and have a lot of energy (and while Eliot is between semesters). We also have our 16 week doctor's appt on the 8th of January, and at that we will probably schedule our big ultrasound for 20 weeks when we get to see our baby and know the gender! Woohoo!

For now we are enjoying relaxing at home for Christmas and I am trying not to be frustrated with having to make a trip to the bathroom every 10-20min (not exaggerating).

2 comments:

  1. that IS what the baby feels like at first! :) i told james that if it could make a sound it would be "Ping!". it's like a bubble popping. isn't it the best!?!?!?!?!?! (sometimes i miss feeling scout do her flips in there b/c it's fun to carry them with you. enjoy it!)
    Tif.

    ReplyDelete