Saturday, December 5, 2009

Weekly Survey- Week 12

How far along? 13 weeks today since my due date got moved yesterday

Total weight gain/loss: Gained 4 lbs since 8 week weigh-in

Sleep: I sleep in the daytime and am awake all night. Go figure.

Best moment this week: Hearing our baby's heartbeat, 163 bpm!

Symptoms: Alternately nauseous and extremely hungry. Have "pregnancy brain" and I can't remember anything! Lots of abdominal soreness, some headaches and dizziness.

Symptoms I DON'T have: I overcame my aversion to pumpkins (NOT squash though yet) this week and was able to harvest a whole bunch of seeds from ours before I tossed the rinds.

Gender: Thinking pink this week! We walked through Macys and looked at all the baby clothes... I was drawn to the pink ones!

What I miss: Time with my husband.

What I am looking forward to: Christmas! It's right around the corner, and BOY am I glad we will be laying around the house this year instead of traveling like last year. I have zero energy for anything these days!

Weekly Wisdom: Always get a full night's rest and eat at least one good meal before attempting to stand and hold music for an extended period of time.

Milestones: End of my first trimester! WOOhoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment