Thursday, December 17, 2009

Weekly Survey- Week 14

How far along? 14 weeks and 5 days!

Total weight gain/loss: Gained about 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks, right on schedule.

Sleep: INSOMNIA is taking over my life! When I try to go to bed early, I toss and turn, even if I am tired. I think I have been pretty stressed out recently too and that hasn't helped my sleep schedule at all.

Best moment this week: Our Gingerbread house party we had tonight... we had a great time making houses and chatting with our friends!

Symptoms: Headaches, nausea if I don't get enough sleep, irritability, fatigue, mood swings

Symptoms I DON'T have: Nothing has changed in this arena from last week.

Gender: Thinking pink but I keep second-guessing myself!

What I miss: Lazy days around the house... but I think I will get a few this weekend, so it's not that bad.

What I am looking forward to: Really looking like I am showing instead of just looking fat.

Weekly Wisdom: Appreciate your spouse!

Milestones: Officially in my second trimester!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment