Thursday, January 7, 2010

Weekly survey- Week 17

How far along? 17 weeks and 5 days.

Total weight gain/loss: My guess is probably about 6-10lbs so far, but I'll know for sure on Friday at our next appt.

Sleep: Mellowing out, I go to bed around 2:30 and wake up around 11:30-noon. Today I slept in though... felt so good!

Best moment this week: Had a walk with mom in the park, bought new maternity clothes, and got both a glider and a crib!!

Symptoms: Headaches often, body aches, back aches, hunger

Symptoms I DON'T have: Nausea... seem to be ok as long as I eat and drink well.

Gender: I look longingly at the pink clothes in the store, does that mean anything?

What I miss: Having the house in order... the furniture is in chaos, the nursery full of unorganized stuff, and the table is covered in random stuff. Eliot has been busy studying for his exam so nothing has been getting done. I did clean the bathrooms and mop the floors today, and did the laundry yesterday... does that count?

What I am looking forward to: Our doctor's appt this Friday when we will get to schedule our U/S to find out the gender!

Weekly Wisdom: Find joy in the small things, enjoy each moment. And put yourself higher on the priority list than the cat and the yard.

Milestones: Feeling more kicks, like little flutters. Almost like I'm on a roller coaster sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment