Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weekly survey- Week 18

How far along? 18 weeks and 5 days.

Total weight gain/loss: About 10 lbs.

Sleep: Pregnancy insomnia. I wake up about 2am (if I am asleep by then) and NEED to eat something. Then I am wide awake and can't sleep!

Best moment this week: When I slept for 14 hours last night.

Symptoms: Lots of growing pains, tire easily. My eyesight has changed so I am LESS nearsighted than I used to be... this would be good except I am between my contacts and my old glasses, so everything is a bit fuzzy.

Symptoms I DON'T have: Headaches and nausea.

Gender: Still thinking pink! We find out next week!

What I miss: Relaxing time at home. This week has included a lot of running around and not much time to just rest.

What I am looking forward to: GENDER ULTRASOUND on the 22nd!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Knowing when to stop and do something physically for myself before doing things that need done. Like needing to eat or rest before cleaning the carpets.

Milestones: Looking preggo!

No comments:

Post a Comment