Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3 days to go...

We are down to 3 days, people. 3 days till my due date. I am not so sure he will come on Saturday (at this point I'm not so sure he will come at all!), but it's nice to think about...

So far I have tried eating pineapple and watermelon, walking, and sitting on my exercise ball to try to get this kiddo into the world. No such luck. I have been having some nausea and feeling tired the past few days, but that could just be normal pregnancy stuff...

This storm that is blowing through is giving me hope, but only a little. *sigh* I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and will hopefully see some progress then... if not, we may be discussing induction as she won't let me go longer than a week past my due date. I REALLY don't want to be induced, as I wouldn't get to have a natural birth... but if it is better for both me and the baby to get him out into the world, then the Lord's will be done.

Whenever you're ready, little one, come out and greet us!

No comments:

Post a Comment