Sunday, June 13, 2010

Waiting.... and waiting... and waiting...

And waiting...

I can't do anything but wait. I'm so so so uncomfortable, and I feel like he is NEVER going to be born. My back aches so bad at night that I have to turn over every 30-45 min, I get up every hour to go to the bathroom, my feet are so swollen I don't recognize them (stupid heat), and I can barely do anything around the house.

I know this kiddo will come in God's timing... but WHY is He waiting? I'm ready! Come on little one!

*sigh*

No contractions, no nothing. I hope something happens in the next few days, or this little one will be evicted at the end of the week (by induction, which I'd rather not do). Oh well, it's completely out of my hands. I can't control when he's born. I guess this is good practice for parenthood...

No comments:

Post a Comment