Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feeling down

I have felt a bit down in the last few days... like I am not contributing to the family and being lazy. Sometimes I'm just sad and I can't explain it. When I did try to do some housework and get stuff done today, I got really dizzy and nauseous and had to lay down for an hour till I felt better. *sigh*

I did make 3 more "small" size fleece soakers for the baby, but I had to stop after awhile because my back was killing me. I know I did a lot to day (scrubbed the whole kitchen, mopped the floors, did some sewing, etc), but I still can't shake the feeling that I am being unproductive. I've never really felt that way being at home before, so I think it is the pregnancy hormones.

I'm tired of feeling sad and not being able to figure out why. It's frustrating. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment