Friday, February 12, 2010

Weekly Survey- Week 22

I am changing the survey a bit so that it addresses more current pregnancy experiences...

How far along: 22 weeks, 6 days

Cravings: Cream of wheat, turkey pastrami sandwiches (don't worry, I heat up the lunch meat first)

Sleep: Not sleeping well. Last night I had such bad heartburn I was up till 4am, then I had vivid nightmares. So I end up sleeping till 2pm and missing most of the day. Ugh.

Best moment this week: Buying my first diaper covers! Oh so cute!

New symptoms: HEARTBURN. They say the more heartburn you have, the more hair your baby will have on their head. We'll see... I'm also hot all the time. 61 degrees seems like the PERFECT temperature these days.

What I miss: Laying flat on my back! I miss it!! If I lay on my back, though, it crushes a major artery and causes less blood flow to the baby and my legs. One of the first things I am going to do after birth is LAY ON MY BACK for a LONG time. :-D

What I am looking forward to: Hospital tour and painting on the 20th! And making tree-branch shelves with my dad this Saturday.

Projects for this week: Hanging clothes line in laundry area (for cloth diaper covers), washing and organizing baby boy clothes, finishing baby quilts

Silly pregnant moment of the week: Walking from the glider in the living room to the hall and forgetting why I was going there in the first place. Later I remembered it was to adjust the thermostat. :-)

Milestones: Feeling our little one kick almost once an hour, and Eliot could feel it too this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment